Bumble is 10 days younger than Charlie Beau but can stand up for himself when he wants something Charlie has. They are typical Cavaliers and follow the Cavalier laws. For the uninitiated those laws are as follows - study them well, for if you are ever graced to be in the presence of a Cavalier then he/she will know these better than you!!:
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I have chewed it up, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks like it's mine, then it's mine.
8. If I saw it first, then it's mine.
9. If it's edible, it's mine.
10. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
11. If I get tired of it, it's yours.
12. If it's broken, it's yours.
The following video is proof of some of these laws:
So, Bumble - so called because he make noises like a very angry bee and because he is bumble bee colour! - had to go to see Uncle Steve for his first vaccination and micro-chipping yesterday and just like Charlie he squealed like a girl, but very soon calmed down and forgot all about it and was his normal happy self seconds later.
We're looking forward to being able to go out on walks with him and we can show him all the cool places to chew sticks and the best places of all to get really muddy! We can't wait! It will be fun when its raining and Mum and Dad have to try and dry 5 furry dogs!! I'm sure we'll tell you all about it another day.....we're off for a nap now!